Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January Blog Hop


Welcome!  I started participating in the PTI blog hops in August in my PTI Gallery ~ "Jean's PTI Creations."  This is my first PTI Blog Hop on my new blog.

 This month, in honor of the New Year, we are challenging you to pick your favorite project from 2011 and share it with all of us. To take it a step further, you are challenged to create a second card that is inspired by the favorite project you select. Your new version of an old favorite could carry over the color scheme, the layout or the stamp sets. We look forward to seeing your best creations from 2011, as well as your first projects from 2012!



I was not able to access my PTI Gallery to copy my favorite card from last year.



I made this one last night.

Supplies ~ 
Stamps: None
Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: None
Dies: PTI Bloom Builders # 3, Mat Stack 1, Layerz Mat Stack 1, Cover Plate Quatrefoil Die
Additional Supplies: Clear Rhinestone, Background Basics: Diamond Impression Plate



Then because I got off work early, I made this one.

Supplies ~ 
Stamps: PTI Harvest Berries & Floral Fusion # 12
Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder
Ink:  SU Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder
Dies: PTI Bloom Builders # 3, Mat Stack 4, Layerz Mat Stack 4, e
Additional Supplies: Rhinestone by Creating Keepsakes

Now I'm off check out all of the other blogs.
Thanks for hopping by!

Jean

Edited: I was finally able to access my card from the September Blog Hop that I made for my Aunt & Uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary.

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I think I may need that quatrefoil die! ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and orange mix in your mum - it ties in with the mat stack layer. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added texture with the Quatrefoil plate. White on white gives such great dimension, but I never think to use it until I see someone else do the same. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Jean! These are really beautiful cards! I'm so glad you were able to show us the anniversary card from last year-the gold flower and embossing is really special. I love the color combos on each of the other cards and the quatrefoil texture in the background really adds a lot of interest. Beautifully done.

    Thanks for stoppping by my blog-I always appreciate the comments. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool that you made the mum gold for their 50th! And I really like the addition of the harvest berries set on the second card :)

    ReplyDelete