Thursday, January 26, 2012

Less is More

Just a quick little Valentine for this week's Less is More Challenge.  These are for my son to give at school.


Onto this week and it's theme time, we have chosen
"Cut it Out"
For this we would like to see some kind of hole or aperture in your card!
I have three small hearts punched next to the bucket of the excavator.
Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  Close to My Heart "Little Builder," PTI Tremendous Treats: Valentine
Paper: SU Naturals White, Red from my stash
Ink: SU More Mustard, Real Red
Additional Supplies:  Recollections Heart punch, Buttons from Favorite Findings


Eleven done, thirteen more to go:)

I did not make this card for this challenge, but it also has three apertures.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jean

2 comments:

  1. This looks cute... I liked your butterfly card too Jean!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"
    If you could remove the Word Verification from your blog, it would help us enormously!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, great set

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete