Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 6 ~ Papertrey 5th Anniversary

Today we are hosting a fun sketch challenge!  Below you will find FIVE sketches in honor of our FIFTH anniversary.  Pick one (or more!) to work with and create a project based on it.
 
I chose sketch # 3 to make yet one more Valentine for day six of the festivities at Papertrey for their Fifth Anniversary.      Sorry for the dark, shady photos.  I should have been asleep a long time ago, but when I saw this sketch, I had a pretty good idea what I wanted to make.  The possibility of free PTI stamps was dangling before me.



 
Supplies ~ 
Stamps: PTI Heart Prints, Tremendous Treats: Valentine & 2010 Love Tags
Paper: SU Marina Mist, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink:  SU Real Red, Marina Mist
Dies: PTI Heart Border, Banner Builder Collection, Double-Ended Banners, Doily Details 
     Collection, Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle Collection
Additional Supplies:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Hero Arts Sparkle Gems, PTI Pure Poppy  
     Buttons, & PTI Rustic Cream Button Twine

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment