Thursday, February 9, 2012

Papertrey Contest Day 4

 
Pick one of the team members favorite color combinations from above to use as inspiration for your very own creation.  And don't forget to have fun and be creative!

 
This is the first day I have been able to participate in the contests for Papertrey Ink.  I was out of state on Monday and Tuesday, so even though I worked a twelve hour shift today, I decided to make a card.  I chose Heather's favorite colors to use for my card.


Supplies ~
Stamps:  PTI Mat Stack 3 Collection & Round & Round
Paper: PTI Spring Moss, Aqua Mist & Vintage Cream, SU Crumb Cake
Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist
Dies: PTI Mat Stack 3 & Layerz Mat Stack3, Bloom Builders # 3 Die, Sending You Die, Sending 
     You Collection, & Cover Plate: Quatrefoil
Additional Supplies:  DCWV Spring Brads

Thanks for stopping by!

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment