Thursday, February 9, 2012

Papertrey Ink Day 5




 
'
Today's contest  at Papertrey Ink is about using Pinterest for inspiration for a card.  I am also using this card for the the challenge at A Passion for Papertrey focusing on stripes.

"This time we're asking you to make a card or project which showcases some form of STRIPES!  You could use patterned paper, card, stamps, ribbon - what ever takes your fancy!  Can't wait to see what you all come up with this time round."

What I came up with is absolutely not what I had in mind when I started, but my heart punch wouldn't work, so I made these instead.
Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion 3, Simple Sentiments, Boy Basics Rock On; SU Occasions Alphabet
Paper:  SU Naturals White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, 
     Concord Crush
Ink: SU Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Dies & Punches:  PTI Flower Fusions 9 & 10 Dies, Rock On, SU Oval & Scalloped Oval Punches
Additional Supplies:  Me & My Big Ideas Rhinestones

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jean

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous stripes that totally capture the rainbow trend!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete