Thursday, February 16, 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge ~ 119

Just a simple card for this week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe.  



It's that time indeed!
COLOR SPLASH WEEK!!
If you are new to our Color Splash concept, it's easy.
Just use Black and White with a 'splash' of the week's
designated color which is......
HOT PINK
 Create anything you'd like...cards, layouts, mixed media,
baked goods, knitted/crocheted, painted
as long as it is 
BLACK...WHITE...and a SPLASH OF HOT PINK
 
 


Here's my card ~ Melon Mambo was the closest color I had to hot pink.

Supplies ~ 
Stamps: SU She's All That
Paper:  SU Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Ink: Stazon Black
Additional Supplies: SU Melon Mambo Ribbon, Rhinestones by Me & My Big Ideas

Thanks for stopping by!

Jean

2 comments:

  1. I used that ribbon, too, and it always seems like "hot pink" to me. I like your card style and will follow you for more. Thanks in advance if you get a chance to stop by and follow me. Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous birthday card and wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete