Monday, March 12, 2012

Better Late Than ...

I made this card on Friday for the Tuesday Trigger Challenge at Moxie Fab World.   I wasn't planning on posting it, but it kind of grew on me over the weekend.  I think I captured the layout and the colors, but initially the lined paper was bright white.  I decided to mask the gold and teal circle and sponged with tea dye distress ink.  It definitely toned down the white, but maybe a  little too much?




Here is the inspiration ~ 

 

Supplies ~ 
Stamp:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies
Paper: SU Naturals White, Gray from my stash, DCWV Mariposa Matstack, SU DSP Paper    
     Patterns Pack (retired)
Ink: SU Going Gray (retired), Ranger Tea Dye Distress Ink
Dies: PTI Bloom Builders # 3 &  Limitless Layers 2 1/2" Circle Collection
Additional Supplies:  SU brad

Thanks for stopping by!

Jean

1 comment:

  1. No, not too much IMHO. I think it's a cool interpretation!

    ReplyDelete