Saturday, April 7, 2012

22 for 2

I have not had time to make many cards for challenges lately since I have been working on the Easter cards for work.  I am a NICU nurse, and I make cards for all of our babies to give to their parents.  I was hoping that the cards I have working on would qualify for a few challenges.  I found two that work from the blogs that I often frequent, and I am sure that if I spent a little extra time I could easily find a few more.  I have made 22 Easter cards ~ all the same design, with only a variation in the colors.  I am entering them into challenges at CAS-ual Fridays and Simon Says Stamp!  The challenge at Simon Says Stamp is to use my favorite tool ~ that would be my big shot.  I made another card using the same Easter egg stamp here, that certainly would not qualify as CAS.

 

CFC47:  Let the Hunt Begin!  Clean And Simple projects featuring something you'd find in an Easter Basket

Simon Says - use your FAVOURITE tool!!!

One closeup ~

Supplies ~
Stamp: F 605 ~ Made in 1996 by The Stamping Bug, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: All SU except Mactac Kraft (it has adhesive backing)
Ink: All SU
Dies & Punches:  PTI Layerz Mat Stack 5, Shape Up Series: Cupcake, SU Word Window & Modern 
     Label Punches 
Additional Supplies:  Lots of Prismacolor pencils
I hope you have a wonderful Easter. I'll be at work taking care of the babies.  We're all bringing food for a homemade Easter dinner.  I am making a cheesy mashed potato casserole and taco dip.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jean
 

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! What a great group of cards! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Holy molely you are on a roll with these sweet cards! Love those baskets and all the multicolored eggs. So glad you played along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete