Friday, April 20, 2012

A Bright Floral Play Date

I love the colors this week at Play Date Cafe, and I got my PTI order today ;).  This is the shortest wait I have ever had.  I broke out the new notched flowers die and made a quick card.  I have made other cards that use this same color combination here,  and here  and here.  I am also linking this card to the 52 Card Pickup ~ Week 16.  I made my card, and then went to her website to get the link. 
 Ha ~ We used the same color challenge!



 




  


Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Gertie "Girly"
Paper:  SU Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
Ink:  SU Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
Dies:  PTI Mat Stack 1 & Layerz Mat Stack 1, Notched Flowers
Additional Supplies:  PTI Buttons ~ Orange Zest & Raspberry Fizz,  Me & My Big Ideas 
      Rhinestones

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jean


3 comments:

  1. Love your circle dimensional focus, Jean, against the beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I'm lovin' all those doily images, Jean! Yum! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you got your dies in time to play along with our challenge, those notched flowers look great the way you've worked them, lovely card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete