Tuesday, May 1, 2012

You are so thoughtful!

I have been working so much lately (not by choice), and today I have off, so I am taking some time to play.  I made a really simple card to for four challenges.  The inspiration is from the Runway Inspired Challenge.  The challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is for flowers (or trees), the challenge The Paper Players is Anything Goes ~ Tic Tac Toe and I chose flowers, designer paper, and my choice.  I chose a button and rhinestone.  Lastly, I am entering it at 52 Card Pickup,  which is basically anything goes.

The inspiration at the Runway Inspired Challenge
 
 

CFC50: Spring is here so show us your Clean And Simple creations 
with flowers or trees.

 

 

My goal for this year is to make one card a week, giving me 52 cards at the end of the year.  I like to find challenges online to inspire me, but that doesn't mean you have to do the same!  I just want to see what all you fabulous card makers out there come up with on a weekly basis.  No rules, just sharing the fun of making our own cards!  



Supplies ~
Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion # 2
Paper:  SU Blushing Bride, My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found - Portobello Road, Crate Paper - Emma's 
     Shoppe Collection - Quilts, DCWV - The Mariposa Matstack
Ink:  SU Going Gray
Dies:  Sizzix SU Bigz L Fun Flowers
Additional Supplies:  PTI Soft Stone Button, Rhinestone (LCS)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jean

 

4 comments:

  1. Pink and gray - STUNNING! Love this! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple layout and the rhinestone in the center of the flower! So glad you could play along at the Runway Inspired Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your goal of a card a week, and this one is fabulous! Layering the different flower shapes was perfect. Thanks for joining us at Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layered flower! Thanks for joining the Runway challenge!

    ReplyDelete