Friday, June 22, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge

I have been wanting the Piestra Tile Die for a while now, and I finally bought it.  
It seemed perfect for the current Runway Inspired Challenge.
I learned the hard way to try to enter challenges early, since usually by the end of it, 
someone has already entered one similar to my idea.
This happened with the last challenge, so I missed that one.
I am also entering this card into this week's 52 Card Pickup.

Here is the inspiration ~ 
 

Supplies ~ 
Paper: PTI White, SU Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Regal Rose
Dies:  Memory Box Piestra Tile & Script Thanks

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

7 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful! I am thinking about this die too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great response to the inspiration! Your card is gorgeous! I totally understand what you mean by having to enter challenges early. I also try to not look at the other entries until I'm done with mine (which sometimes results in me posting something similar to someone else anyway!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the die cutting is so striking! I love your design. Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dies are FAB, you have made a super card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go, go, negative die cutting! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Runway!

    ReplyDelete