Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wishing You the Best

A card for a friend of mine who is embarking on a new adventure.
I used the colors from the Buttons Color Trend at Embellish Magazine.
I used the sketch at CPS - Card Sketches.
I played bingo one more time at Simon Says Stamp.
I used the center row ~ my glitter is the glitter dot in the flower center.
My first two cards are the two previous posts.


 


Supplies ~
Stamps:  PTI Wishing You ...
Paper:  PTI White, Raspberry Fizz & Raspberry Fizz Pattern Pack, SU Gumball Green
Ink:  SU Midnight Muse & Melon Mambo (on the flower edges)
Dies:  PTI Notched Flowers & Sending You
Additional Supplies: PTI Buttons - Raspberry Fizz & Spring Rain, Glitter Dot - LCS, SU Embossing 
     Folder (on the leaves)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

3 comments:

  1. Jean your card is gorgeous, I love that pretty flower and the way you've used the buttons around it.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - looks like a beautiful peony to me!

    (Sorry to hear you were so close to the hate killings at the temple. It's bad enough to hear about it when you're thousands of miles away - so much more real and scary when it is right in the neighborhood. All we can do is live a life the exact opposite of that and be as safe as we can.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of the buttons - I hope you'll link up with 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-33.html

    ReplyDelete