Sunday, September 30, 2012

O is for One

A card under the wire for the shoe challenge at CASology. 
I will be giving this one to my niece who is definitely one of a kind!
I CASEd one of my own cards here.
I believe I saw this idea first on Splitcoast Stampers.
You could use this for elf shoes for Christmas also.
I am also entering it into the anything goes challenge at
Simon Says Stamp! and at 52 Card Pickup.



Supplies ~
Stamps:  SU Occasions Alphabet
Paper:  PTI Soft Stone, SU Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black, Doodlebug Design Haunted Manor
     Tombstone
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies & Punches: SU Top Note Die, Oval & Scalloped Oval Punches, EK Success 1" & 1 1/2"
     Circle Punches
Additional Supplies:  Glitter Pompoms - LCS


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

12 comments:

  1. OMG - love the dp you used for the socks! I also see these a Dutch clogs - maybe a tulip card? Thanks so much for playing along again this week, Jean - I always look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Those quirky clogs and the sentiment. Excellent Jean. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! What a clever, clever idea! Those pom poms are just the cutest thing going. Sweet socks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card. ;-) So clever to create the shoes like that. And I love the 'stockings' - so colorful and happy! Nice job. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are these witchy shoes and stockings! I almost made elf shoes too! LOL Love those pom poms :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, seriously, how CLEVER is this idea? Excellent job, Jean! This is going in my CASE inspiration binder!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabulous shoes you created and those socks rock! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jean, now THIS is a clever card! I love the witches shoes, but I REALLY adore her socks! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous way to use the top note die!! thanks so much for sharing this with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun is that ... they would make cute little elves too ... awesome socks too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your witches boots. They are super. x

    ReplyDelete