Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fifteen done ... Fifteen to go

Truthfully I did not make these for the color challenge at ColourQ,
but I am quite happy that they match almost perfectly.
I've been working on them for a while, and still have several to make yet.
I hope I do not truly need thirty, since that would mean 
I'll be working overtime again this week and next ;(.
These will be for the babies in the NICU where I work.
The Orange scalloped circle is Tangerine Tango, the 
spider's bow tie is quite close to Only Orange, and the
green rhinestone on his bow tie works for Pear Pizzazz.
The sentiment is computer generated and punched out.
I am also entering them in the Eerie inspiration at Simon Says Stamp.
Lastly, I am entering them into the 52 card pickup;
hope its okay that it's not a card ;).

 
 Joy's  Eerie Inspiration ~


Supplies ~
Paper: PTI True Black, SU Tangerine Tango & Whisper White
Dies & Punches:  PTI Spider Web Trio; SU Circle & Scalloped Circle Punches
Additional Supplies:  Spider Stickers & Ribbon - LCS (I looked EVERYWHERE for a spider punch)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

9 comments:

  1. Jean these are fantastic and for such a wonderful cause. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are super cute!! I love that cute spider!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable and that's not easy to say about spiders and their webs! You are caring crafter, Jean!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean, these are great. I love that you're making them for the babies in the NICU. So sweet of you. Thanks for linking the up and playing along at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet are these!!! I think it's so great you're making them for the babies! I'm sure the parents will be thrilled! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are sweet Jean. Well done for coming up with the spider stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Jean, thank you for your comment last week, it's nice to see you on my blog :D.
    Fabulous spiders!!!and a perfect gift for a child, a great work Jean.
    A hug from Palma and have a nice week, i hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, Jean, I actually need one of those, it is my grandson's first Halloween! Love the die, I guess I should go shopping online more often. Thanks for sharing your badges at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card??? Is that what you could call it? It's so clever. I love those little spiderwebs. Cool use of the colours. Thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete