Sunday, February 3, 2013

Call Me Maybe

One more card for my son ~ 
I'm stocking up for when I have to work overtime.
When it gets busy at work, overtime is not optional.
He loves the song ~ Call Me Maybe ~ I know this one will make him smile.
I used black and white for the challenge at A Passion for Papertrey.
This is my second card for this challenge, the first one is my
previous post.  I used PTI's block alphabet dies for the 
"love letters" challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.   I am also 
entering this card at the 52 Card Pickup. 



cfc88 
 CFC88:  Use letters creatively in your CAS project - die cuts, alpha stamps or stickers etc

At A Passion for Papertrey ~

A black and white challenge


Supplies ~ 
Paper:  PTI White & Black
Dies:  PTI Block Alphabet Upper Die Collection & Heart-2-Heart # 4
Additional Supplies:  Taylored Expressions Circles Impression Plate

 This next card definitely looked better in my head than on paper.
I cut the squares from PTI's square prints to get this shape. 
I am not entering it anywhere. 


Supplies ~
Stamps:  PTI Square Prints & Think Big Favorites #4
Paper:  PTI White & Black
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
     
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Jean...love your "Call Me" card...and especially knowing that it has such meaning for your son...and seeing as he will be receiving it...truly special. Love the creativity with the phone...very cool!!! Your cut squares card is wonderful as well...great graphic feel:)!! So happy that you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH! Brilliant! I love the phone for the "c". It's only because we still have an old rotary dial phone in our back room that my kids even know the shape of this type of phone! Such a great take on the love letter challenge! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete