Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hippity Hoppity

Wow ~ long time away from blogging.  My son caught a nasty bug,
and then he gave it to me ;).  Not only did we feel miserable, but it
was so exhausting.  Thankfully we're both doing much better.
I have a card today using the bright fun colors at Play Date Cafe 
for the "bunny" cue word at CASology.  I am also entering at the 
52 card pickup  where anything goes.

 
Old Back Porch

Supplies ~
Stamp:  PTI Scrambled Eggs
Paper:  PTI White & Lucky Limeade, SU Regal Rose & Marina Mist
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Marina Mist & Regal Rose (marker)
Dies & Punches:  PTI Scrambled Eggs, Spellbinders Ovals, SU Word Window & Modern Label
Additional Supplies:  PTI Linen Impression Plate, Rhinestones - LCS

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

8 comments:

  1. Super cute Jean, I love the eggie bunny! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back and feeling better - this is fab with those bright fresh colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your egg-shaped bunny. So sweet! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week! [Glad you're feeling better, too]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better and able to craft again! I love this sweet "egg" and bunny card...so SWEET! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute little card, jean... a great take on all the challenges!! so glad you were able to play along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite Easter card, yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is way too stinkin cute!!! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about the nasty bug. I love your eggy bunny! Isn't he fun? I just used him for the first time and just love him framed in the Easter color ovals!!

    ReplyDelete