Friday, April 5, 2013

A Quick Hostess Gift

A happy surprise that the negative die cut challenge at 
A Passion for Papertrey has been extended for another 
week.  I made these for a quick hostess gift to give on 
Easter.  I CASE'd my own cards here.  This is my second 
entry for the challenge; my first entry is here.
I am also entering these at The 52 Card Pickup.
Making these as a negative die cut is easier than 
tying to glue the letter on straight ;).



I took my son and his friend to the Milwaukee Public Museum 
today to see the "Real Pirates" exhibit. Even though they were
trying to show their "mean pirate faces," this makes me smile.





Supplies ~ All by PTI
Paper:  White & Black, Soft Stone Pattern Pack 
Dies:  Headline Alphabet & Limitless Layers 1 3/4" Circle
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

2 comments:

  1. I like your reason for the negative - it's "easier" - it really is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of your son and his friend is absolutely priceless, Jean!! What fun memories! Your negative die cards are stunning and you are so right about it being easier that lining up the letter. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete