Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Teacher Thank You

I've been working on teacher gifts for the end of the 
school year.  This card is for my son's teacher ~ who 
I am truly thankful for.  I used the sketch at Retro Sketches.
I am also entering it at Simon Says Stamp where this
week ~ Anything Goes.  I recycled an older PTI stamp
box to use for the handmade stationery (which I 
previously posted here).





Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental About Teaching (Card)
     PTI Think Big Favorites # 18 (Box)
Paper:  SU Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Baja Breeze & Tangerine Tango; My Mind's Eye Collectable "Notable"
Ink:  SU Baja Breeze & Tangerine Tango;
Dies & Punches:  EK Success Punches & PTI Flower Fusion # 3
Additional Supplies:  Rhinestones - LCS, Corner Rounder

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean
 

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card; your son's teacher will be touched with how beautiful, thoughtful and heart-warming this is! As a former teacher, I can guarantee this would be treasured (and would likely launch me into some pretty rambunctious happy dancing, too!). Stunning!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love the colors and the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all of the pretty flowers and colors!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Also, if you have time, please Make a Card for Maddy! And there is a fab Giveaway too!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete