Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Another Father's Day Card

One more Father's Day card for work.  The majority 
of the Father's Day cards I made for work are here, 
however, there is one Dad who I really don't think 
would like one with a tie.   I used the colors at ColourQ.
 


Supplies ~
Stamps:  PTI Grunge Me, Star Prints, & Boy Basics - Rock On
Paper:  PTI White, SU Midnight Muse
Ink:  SU Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze, More Mustard & Dusty Durango (I don't have Really Rust)
Die:  PTI Boy Basics - Rock On & Block Alphabet
Additional Supplies:  PTI Linen Impression Plate, Avery Elle sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

2 comments:

  1. Fun card for dad, Jean, love the background! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grunge set has been on my wish list for a while now! Seeing your card makes me want it right now!!!

    ReplyDelete