Monday, June 17, 2013

A ColourQ Thanks

I really like the colors at ColourQ, but I have been
quite stumped at to how to use them.  I also took some
liberty with the Bermuda Bay and Certainly Celery. 
My Washi Tape is a bit brighter than those two colors.  
I am also entering my card at the 52 Card Pickup.



Supplies ~ 
Paper:  PTI White
Dies:  PTI Quick Stitch Sentiments
Additional Supplies:  Washi Tape - from my stash, Sequins - LCS, DMC Embroidery Floss # 597

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

3 comments:

  1. What a great thank you card Jean, love the addition of the rhinestones. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun thank you card, Jean, love the stitching, the sequins and the washi tape, very trendy card! So happy you joined us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ !!

    ReplyDelete