Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Grand Slam

One rather simple card for four challenges.  I usually combine
challenges, but its been awhile since I combined four.  I used
the colors at ColourQ which went along well with the masculine 
challenge at Simon Says Stamp.  Two challenges ~ Addicted to CAS
and A Passion for Papertrey both had circle challenges, and I almost
always use at least one Papertrey product on all of my cards. 


 

One more picture, non card related ~ from chaperoning a field trip
to the Milwaukee County Zoo on Friday with my son's class.
I am not bragging, well maybe a little ;) ~ but we do have one of the 
best zoos in the country.  They just opened a new exhibit with 
sting rays and sharks, and you can "pet" them.  The sharks were
less likely to get close enough to touch, but sting rays swam close to 
the edge and are very soft to touch.  The kids absolutely loved it.  If
you are anywhere near Milwaukee, WI this summer, I would highly
recommend going to the zoo, just to see this exhibit.  My son is 
the short one with his legs in the air ~ almost falling in  ;).


Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  PTI Grunge Me & Think Big Favorites # 12
Paper: PTI White & Soft Stone
Ink:  SU Going Gray, Island Indigo & Pool Party
Additional Supplies:  Avery Elle Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jean. Such a fabulous design and very creative. Love the colors you've used ... and the sequins are a nice detail. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean...great color combo and great idea to combine both challenge..beautifully done...


    I am just joining for the first time the challenge on Addicted to CAS, my card is number 66, would you mind to see it on my Blog, I would be so happy if you could leave me some love, and thanks before...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jean. Loving your colours and the artistic design of the card. Thanks so much for joining us for this challenge at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean, geometric patterns with the splatter tossed in for fun! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun CAS card, Jean, love your design! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete