Thursday, July 25, 2013

PTI Blog Hop ~ Take 4

My hat is off to those of you who do all of the color combinations
for the blog hops.  This is my last card for the PTI Blog Hop
using the sketch at Retro Sketches. Going along with the
birthday theme, I am also posting at A Passion for Papertrey 
and Moxie Fab World's Birthday Card Challenge.
If anyone knows how to post more than one card to a
challenge in the same post, I would really appreciate it!


Blog-hop-logo 
 Fruits-of-Summer-4




Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  PTI Cutting Garden & Boutique Borders: Birthday Mini
Paper:  PTI White & Raspberry Fizz, Limeade Ice Pattern Pack
Ink:  PTI Hibiscus Burst & SU Gumball Green
Dies:  PTI Double-Ended Banners & Spellbinders Labels Twelve
Additional Supplies:  PTI Inspiration Impression Plate

Thanks so much for hopping by!
Jean

9 comments:

  1. Four great takes on the blog hop Jean, your cards are always so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture in this card!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the polka dot paper. pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the color scheme! Good for you getting so many cards done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jean, I couldn't figure out how to email you...
    To upload more than one photo.... I create my post and then I upload all but my first card to Flickr. Then I link my first card to Nichole's blog and the others I link from Flickr. When I post them all on Flickr, I post my blog link if people want details, then they can link back to my blog.
    I hope this makes sense....
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-230.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least you did more than one, Jean, and all of them were sensational!! It's nice that we get so much notice and maybe if I weren't working, I could have done more. I'm saving these color groups though; they were so pretty.

    There must not be a way to do more than one link from the same web address with inLinkz or else Nichole would let us do it, don't you think? I see Leigh suggest Flickr, so that may be the only option.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jean! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete