Sunday, October 27, 2013

May Your Blessings Be Plenty

Starting on my Thanksgiving cards, I used the themes at CASology
"country" and at Simon Says Stamp! Wednesday Challenge to use
Halloween colors (or make a Halloween card). 
There were so options for "country" that I couldn't 
narrow it down;  this was not my first attempt ;).
I decided on a gingham patterned pumpkin, since 
gingham always makes me think of something "country."
I also added button twine and burlap.




Supplies ~ 
Stamp:  WPlus9 Pretty Patches: Pumpkin
Paper:  PTI Rustic White, SU Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green & Soft Suede
Ink:  SU Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green & Soft Suede
Dies:   WPlus9 Pretty Patches: Pumpkin, PTI Mat Stack 2 & Layerz Mat Stack 2
Additional Supplies:  PTI Rustic Cream Button Twine, Burlap - LCS

Thanks so much  for stopping by!
Jean

4 comments:

  1. The gingham, the twine, the pumpkin - very, very country! Love the clean layout, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet little gingham pumpkin! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, this card is perfectly and completely COUNTRY...and I love it! So glad you played along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jean :-) the pumpkin image is lovely and the shaped die cut and twine are FAB

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete