Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Beauty of Fall

One more card for the challenge at Moxie Fab World for this week's
 at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for their Halloween
or Halloween colors.  I used an older leaf punch to make
 a leaf frame.  I used the same paper on this one, that I sprayed 
with mists and used for my first card for the Tuesday Trigger here. 
I am showing my first attempt just to show what a few simple 
changes can make, and for perhaps a laugh ;).  Popping up the 
frame and adding a colored background made a big difference.



 
Supplies ~
Stamps:  Technique Tuesday ~ Studio AE Celebrate Fall
Paper:  PTI  White & Terracotta Tile
Ink:  SU  Raspberry Ripple & (Tangerine Tango)
      Mister Huey Spray Mists: Sunset, Plum Thumb & Sunshine, Clear Snap Gingersnap
Punches:  EK Success Oak Leaf & (Maple Leaf)
 
Lastly, I am sharing a picture of my neighbors' tree.
I have the pleasure of seeing this gorgeous tree every day.
Wishing you an absolutely glorious fall day today!
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS cards Jean, I love the leaves.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trigger cards, Jean! They are so spot on for fall and for the challenge! And mega thanks for sharing your neighbor's tree! How blessed is your neighborhood?!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete