Thursday, December 26, 2013

Santa Gift Card Holders

I made several gift card holders this Christmas.  Many were given 
as part of a gift.  I made approximately thirty in seven different 
patterned papers here. These two were made using the colors at
Dynamic Duos, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and glitter paper. 
I am also entering them at Simon Says Stamp! Wednesday Challenge
for their "Bling It On Challenge." The idea for came these from here.  I
used the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board, cherry cobbler
 and basic black cardstock along with silver and gold glitter paper.





The gift cards were included in the gift wrapping supplies, with the saying
"Here's a little something to help you get all wrapped up in the spirit of the season."
I got the idea on Pinterest.  This gift was very well received.  I will definitely be 
doing this one again.  I watched for sales on everything ~ the scissors, tape, gift 
bags, tags, and candle.  I made the hot chocolate mix using this recipe.  It is 
very rich and creamy, and has nothing partially hydrogenated. 



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

3 comments:

  1. GREAT multiples project! Simple, graphic, fun. I also like the whole gift-wrapping-gift idea. Thanks for linking up to Dynamic Duos' Black Tie challenge. You definitely got the "sparkle" element in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift card holder, Jean!! You knocked them OUT! Thanks for the hot cocoa mix recipe, too!! I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift holders such a clever idea.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete