Monday, February 10, 2014

A PTI Thanks

Happy Birthday PTI! ~ I finally had time to finish and post this card that 
I made for the challenge posted on the fifth.  I believe it also qualifies 
for today's challenge to have a large word as the focal point. The stitched
 thanks is popped up on foam tape.  I also tried something different for 
the stripes.  The jury is still out on this one. It didn't turn out as I imagined
it, but it does give it a slight twist.  I keep wishing I had more time to
be working on cards, but work, my son's wrestling, and serious health 
problems in my family have been completely consuming my time.  Funny 
thing is that the less time I have, the more I really feel the need to
 make cards, as it really is my therapy.  Thankfully Friday is a
very fun holiday, so I will HAVE to make a few more cards ; ) .  If I
am really lucky, I will even have time to post them.


Color-4Sketch-1

Supplies ~ all PTI except for embroidery floss
Paper:  White, Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Pure Poppy & Smokey Shadow
Die:  Quick Stitch Sentiments Die Collection
Additional Supplies:  DMC floss # 906
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

1 comment: